Thursday 4 July 2013

Ripped Cheek 2

Ripped Cheek 2.

From my previous post, I posted about making this ripped cheek effect but I never got around to actually seeing what it was like on so today I decided why not.
I wasn't sure if it'd look right because usually I build up a cut or something like this onto my face but I managed to work with it and to be honest I felt it was much quicker and pretty easy to work with. 

This is what it looked like before I placed it onto my face..


And after, all I really did was place it down with latex. There was three face paint products I used which where: Snazaroo - Bright Red, Black & Rust Brown.
And just basic blood to swear down the neck, around the rip and in the wound. 
I also out lined the teeth with the black face paint, just so they would stand out more because I feel as though the teeth are the main subject to this wound.


No comments:

Post a Comment