Friday 4 April 2014

Anime Eyes Makeup!


Anime Eyes

Hello, feels like I've not been posting in ages. Sorry about that! I'm not sure why but whenever I stop doing makeup for a while, I decide to create something that isn't easy. It may look as if these eyes are easy to do but NO! Bloody hard. So yes, they aren't good and I've had to edit bits. I think it would have been best to create the look on someone else, instead of myself.

Well least I got to practice on my editing skills.. 
I'm not sure if it look's alright because I did it.. So help? Does it look okay? Maybe less edit?

I didn't really pay much attention to colour which now looking at these photos I think I should have.. I done this in all makeup products except from the white parts (face paint)







No comments:

Post a Comment