Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 2: Recreating an old design SFX

Day 2: Recreating an old design SFX

This has to be the most annoying part of this task! Trying to get the right colour to match my skin, the colour that I first created did work best but only on my laptop camera, my Canon EOS 1100D however did not agree. I'm using acrylic paint and have chosen about 10 different colours to try get it right and so far no luck, this is why I've not made the recreation of the old design yet.. 



(Considering making the face like this and no eyes/mouth)


Close up so far, not really that great but I'm still at the stage of getting the right colour. That is driving me up the wall not being able to get it right. 

These are just photos to see if they are working right since I can't really see out of it, I need to take lots of photos just to make sure the design is going well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment