Wednesday 29 January 2014

SFX Cut on palm

SFX Cut on palm

Just trying out small cuts for practice with wax, not really gotten used to working with this product so going to be posting a few try outs with it. This is the Ben Nye Scar Wax, very tricky and sticky to work with but hopefully I'll learn how to get used to it.

Here's a few photos I done on my palm.. just found a perfect reference photo that I should have used but here is this one. Blending is my big problem! Difficult.



 First Step: Taking some clay and rolling them into a thin long sausage shape.. and blending in the outer sides. I didn't do the inside as I wanted to have it like the skin is folding over.. if that makes sense


I took: Snazaroo - Bright red face paint and placed it inside the cut. You can pretty much use any red, face paint or lipstick


I tab my finger into the the Snazaroo - Bright red & Bright yellow to make a more swollen effect and little bruising but later on I wiped most of it off.. So I'm not really sure about this step haha


Close ups of the final piece, these haven't been edited as I did want to show how much more practice I need since this blog was made for me and others to look back and show the process I've made from start till now.







No comments:

Post a Comment