Friday 31 January 2014

Game of Thrones: White Walker

Game of Thrones: White Walker

I wanted to do this for a while but it's pretty difficult, I know I didn't get as many lines and detail that I should have but I had only little time to create this. Wish is no excuse but.. oh well. The white walkers amazed me with the detail and everything about them and since the beginning of Game of Thrones I had wanted to try do this similar look with makeup. 

The products I used:
  • Snazaroo Black and White
  • Black Eye Shadow
  • Black Eye Pencil
  • Latex
  • Cotton balls

I also got to practice with using Photoshop with the background and changing the colour of my eyes which I think that I am proving on from just roughly two days haha I'm not really sure if I like this look, I think that I could have done more to it and think that someday I'll go back and recreate it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment