Wednesday 1 January 2014

How The Grinch Stole Christmas! Makeup.

The Grinch

I haven't done Special Effects in a while, been over a month I believe. Just had a LOT of drama happening. Sorry about that. I decided to get into it today, as I'm not even sure, my mind and body just wanted to create something. 
I did see over the Christmas times which reminds me (Merry late Christmas & Happy New Year) I seen a LOT of Christmas Special Effects looks but one of my favourite Christmas movies to watch is: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Soooo... I did the makeup! haha

(Lost track what I'm trying to say but here is photos)

I used only 5 products. 
  • Snazaroo - Dark Green
  • Snarazoo - Black
  • Latex
  • Cotton Wool
  • Eye Liner Pencil 

                                       








https://www.facebook.com/amythealien


No comments:

Post a Comment