Thursday 30 January 2014

Photoshop Edits 1.

Photoshop Edits 1.

I want to learn more about Photoshop and how to use it. I haven't a clue how to work anything except from maybe small bits like paint and the blur tool which I'm not great at using. I'm not making new makeup designs to practice on but using old photos that aren't connected with Special Effects makeup, just normal makeup. Just my normal face haha

Sorry if that sounds boring but I want to get better at it so I can start adding backgrounds ect to my Special Effects makeup designs. I will still be doing makeup though! Not just stopping for this haha

I didn't really do much today, I just tried to edit the eyes and then got carried away with the effects.. But here is some of them haha

Ignore the hair cut.. I'm outgrowing my Mohawk and oh god it's a nightmare. Hair colour is awesome though ;) Ha








No comments:

Post a Comment