Wednesday 19 June 2013

Exhibition Time.


Exhibition Time

My last exhibition at Borders College, two years completed. 

At the start of college I'd never expect my exhibition to be looking like this, as I was never into makeup and never really tried horror makeup. Not even for Halloween. Drawing was one of my main subjects that I'd work on and it's what I'd do best but somehow over the two years, I became fascinated with makeup.

And I love it.   


I did feel my exhibition was a little to bunched up together and would have wished for a little more space, like everyone else had but oh well. I was more happy that I had stuck into the final year of college and found something I love to do.


Three different ways that I expressed my makeup designs. 
The cast faces, I am happy with them but I felt that I choose the wrong media and wished that I had instead made a lot more photographs. Designed clothes and backgrounds ect. But then again, I did learn a lot from casting my face and I am happy with the result. I believe I had 7 months which seems long but having two other Units and learning from the start, it was very difficult to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment