Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Joker version?


Practicing special effects onto my face for the first time. It was done with: 
  • Latex
  • Tissue Paper
  • Tomato sauce... I had no fake blood :(
I like this one, reminds me of my favourite villain. THE JOKER! But I think it might be because I have green hair.. haha I was going for a pretty look but I don't seem to manage to keep that in mind.. Got told the eyes remind them of a Tim Burton character, that made me happy :3 As I'm slightly in love with Tim Burtons art.

Its a pretty simple look, green/black eyes.. Lines down the mouth then cuts over the cheeks. I'm thinking about doing a step by step look but I'm unsure.  

I wouldn't recommend using tomato sauce, it smells and feels horrible :| Plus it doesn't look realistic haha



No comments:

Post a Comment