Saturday 15 June 2013

Making a fake cut? Special Effects.

Step One - 
Placing latex over the arm and building up small parts of tissue paper on the top.
Four to Five layers will do.
Note: If your putting latex over any parts of hair, it WILL hurt when taking it off.


Step Two -
I placed brown eye shadow underneath but after I just placed red and black face paint over the top so I'd just create the cut with the face paint for a better effect.


Step Three -
I placed bruising at the side of the cut, just to give it a better effect but this depends what you are creating the cut for. I do feel that the bruising that I did, is slightly over the top but this was the first ever cut that I had created haha


 Step Four -
Add some FAKE BLOOD! It makes it more real looking and creepy haha


Step Five -
You don't have to do this part but I added some safety pins to my cut
Just to see what it was like... haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment