Saturday 15 June 2013

Face Castings

Face Castings

I made about 15 cast faces which took me about a week to do then another 2 weeks for them to dry. These are a few finished designs I made for my Final Major Project, my final unit for College. From fifteen cast faces I decided to just have eight final pieces with each having a meaning. I was inspired by Tim Burton and my other units I did at College with my makeup designs, I quoted a lot of Alice in Wonderland and joined them to how I felt and connecting them to the face.



"Controlled"


"Smile"


"Beauty"

I'm not a person to be seen smiling every second of the day which led me to be inspired by people coming up to me and saying "Smile Amy". Each of the eight faces have a different smile placed onto their faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment