Friday 14 June 2013

Made a nose!

14/06/2013

So I've finished my two years in College, yeey! Only I have nothing to do now so I decided to make a nose. I'm not sure why or how this came into my mind but it did so I went with it haha

I already seen a tutorial on how to make a nose a while back so I pretty much knew what I needed.

  • Latex 
  • Clay
And that is all. I grabbed the only clay I had which was: SuperSculpey, oven-bake clay in Beige and quickly made a nose shape. It never took me long roughly half an hour or less, depends how well you can handle the clay and the shape/size of the nose you are wanting. You don't need to harden the clay, I just placed the latex on top. It takes about roughly 6-7 layers of latex. I'd leave it to dry over night.

I used latex to place it onto my nose, carefully near the eyes. I also many times, cut and shaped the nose till it fit perfect onto my nose and hopefully it works! :3 One side of mine never so I decided to add a cut that I had created the night before. The colour of the latex is a yellow tinge so you need to work out how to get the right colour. For me, I just went for white facepaint as that was the easier way. 

It was my first attempt at making a nose and I think that it turned out pretty well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment