Monday 24 June 2013

Skeleton and Ventriloquist

Old Designs

I haven't been doing much makeup designs as I'm ordering brand new products which will hopefully be coming this week. I thought I'd update a new post anyway and found these old photos/makeup designs that I did a while ago. They aren't that great but there pretty simple.


Skeleton Design.

I seen a lot of complicated Skeleton makeup looks, so I decided to see if I could do a much quicker look and make it very simple. The only products I used in this design was a black eyeliner pencil and just a black Eye-Shadow for over the top. It's not really that great of a design and would most likely change what I did if I recreated this look. 

I would have added a lot more detail and maybe whitened the face a little bit. For someone that is rushing around on Halloween or just wanting a very simple look for Halloween. I'd go for something like this, as its still a little scary yet easy to do.


Had a little fun with editing and really liked this photograph haha


Ventriloquist Dummy.


An old makeup look that I did a while back, not sure if I like this one but again it is simple and easy to create. This took me roughly 10 minutes or less :)

I believe I only used four products for this look. 
Eyebrows - Black eyeliner pencil
Eyes - Black eyeliner pencil and Black Eye-Shadow reaching to the brow
Also contouring the nose with the eye shadow
I placed the brightest pink blusher I had, over the apples of my cheeks. 
Lips - A soft pink lipstick making a heart shape
And a line going down from both sides of the mouth and around the chin, which I used the black eyeliner pencil. 




Hopefully I'll be making more Special Effects makeup or Character makeup sometime this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment