Tuesday 25 June 2013

Missing Finger Tip



Missing Finger Tip

I had seen a tutorial on something similar to this and I decided to try it out because why not..
I didn't have any wax or anything that the person was working with but I did find just a normal clay, Super Sculpey, I believe was the name of the product. It had a skin colour look to it so I just grab the clay and went on to create the shape I wanted. I didn't use anything to stick it on with, I just placed it on my bent finger and sculpt it onto my finger.
  

It didn't turn out that great in person, you could see in the photo below but with more blood and a lot more detail, it could work out. I added a little foundation to blend in most of the clay but nothing else. This was only because I was seeing if I could make it so an experiment rather than a final piece. 


You can see that my finger is bent and the clay is built on top so if you're going to scare people just remember to keep the right angle and just show the front haha


I'd have a lot more blood onto the finger, coming down the length of the finger and maybe make another piece of just the finger tip. I think it'd look awesome with both pieces together and I might try document how to make it all.


And yes, my jammies are awesome.. haha
Homer Simpson! Woo 



No comments:

Post a Comment