Thursday 13 June 2013

November 6th 2012

One of my previous units was about Anorexia which I decided to see if I was able to create a skinny look for myself. It was a big change from the two simple ideas I had the day before but this was something I wanted to see if I was able to create.


The only products I worked with were a dark and light shade of brown Eye-Shadow. I placed only a small speck of light foundation on but thought the more redness and spots that I had, made the look more real. The eyes are the main focus while applying the make-up, you need to make sure they look tired and blend in both the Eye-Shadows. The Eye-Shadows reach up to below the Eyebrow and just an inch below you're own dark circle. I contoured the nose, cheek bones, forehead, the chin and my collarbone.

I gently bite the inside of my cheeks with my back teeth which gave a more skinny look which I think finished off the look.





No comments:

Post a Comment